- Our photographers are no longer required to wear a mask indoors.
- Clients no longer need to disclose a short question based screening a day prior to their booked session. However, if you are ill/unwell, we will reschedule your session at no additional cost (upon availability).
- At this time, we are not providing props for our photo booth packages. Unfortunately, there is no feasible way to properly sanitize every provided prop between guests/sessions, therefore we will be foregoing props for the foreseeable future. However, clients may choose to provide their own props for their guests to use.
- Our staff will continue to sanitize the photo booth equipment before the event begins and at the end of the rental.
- Optional: For clients who have prints as part of their photo booth package, and would like the option to eliminate an additional point of contact at their event, we are providing the option for prints shipped to your preferred delivery address. In other words, while our attendants are out at events, we will be printing the photos at our studio. The prints can be placed in the envelopes you send out with thank you cards (not included) so guests can get their prints! Again, this is an option for all photo booth packages with physical prints.
We will continue to closely monitor and assess this evolving situation, and any changes in operating policies and procedures regarding COVID-19 precautions will be based on scientific studies and official reports, and any changes we make will be updated here and on our facebook page.
Thank you so much for your understanding and your continued business with us. We appreciate your support during these difficult times.