- Our photographer will be required to wear masks and will maintain a proper social distance at all times during any photo session.
- All sessions will take place outdoors and not indoors.
- All sessions will be limited to a maximum of 10 or fewer person.
- All clients will need to disclose a screening test (How are you feeling? Have you had a cough or any flu-like or COVID symptoms in the last 14 days? Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms with the last 14 days? Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?) prior to all sessions. If the screening determines that you are ill, we will reschedule your session at no additional cost (upon availability).
- We will no longer provide props or at-event photo guest books. There is no feasible way to properly sanitize every prop between guests, so we will be foregoing props for the foreseeable future.
- For the foreseeable future, our attendants will be the only ones allowed to touch the photo booth screen during attended events! Guests will be required to maintain social distance from the photo booth and attendant for the duration of the rental period.
- Our staff will sanitize everything before the event begins and at the end of the rental.
- For clients who have prints as part of their package, and would like to eliminate an additional point of contact at their event, we are providing the option for prints shipped to your preferred delivery address. While our attendants are out at events, we will be printing the photos at our studio. The prints can be placed in the envelopes you send out with thank you cards (not included) so guests can get their prints!
We will continue to closely monitor and assess this evolving situation, and any changes in operating policies and procedures regarding COVID-19 precautions will be based on scientific studies and official reports, and any changes we make will be updated here and on our facebook page.
Thank you so much for your understanding and your continued business with us. We appreciate your support during these difficult times.